Stainless Steel Discs in Factory-assembled Cartridge for High-torque Applications (Imperial)
TLC coupling range is particularly suited for high-torque electric motor or turbine drives in critical process industry, marine and power generation. Torque is transmitted through two sets of membranes, separated by a spacer element, and protected by two adaptable guard rings in a pre-assembled transmission unit. The coupling provides a good level of angular, lateral and axial misalignment, while maintaining a high level of balance integrity. Options for spark resistance, electrical insulation, limited end float and torque limiting are available. This coupling is the preferred choice for API applications where high torques are required. It is an eight-link, all-metal membrane coupling with imperial fasteners.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Easy to fit.
- Meets API 610, ISO 13709.
- Can be supplied to meet API 671.
- Intrinsic balance meets AGMA class 9.
- Anti-fly retention of the spacer in the unlikely event of membrane failure.
- Puller holes incorporated into hubs as standard.
- Unique modular design allows correctly rated coupling to be installed, even on large diameter shafts
- Special thread form ensures hub bolts have all-metal, self-locking feature for security. This allows the bolts to be used repeatedly without compromising their integrity.
- Compression and jacking bolt features allow for easy installation and removal of spacer assembly as standard.
- Maximum Shaft
- Maximum Torque
- 468,000 Nm (4,141,300 lbf/in)
- Speed Limits
- 15,300 rpm
- Temperature Limits
- 5°F to 300°F/-15°C to 150°C
- Electric motors