Food and Pharmaceutical PTFE Braided Packings
John Crane styles C1056 and C1057 are specifically designed to service the food and beverage as well as chemical and pharmaceutical industries, using FDA-compliant PTFE fibers and lubricants. Featuring dimensional stability and resilience, these styles are also ideal to service other critical applications where contamination is a concern.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Styles C1056 and C1057 are available in standard cross-section sizes from 1/8" to 1" in 1/16" increments.
- As John Crane spools, these standard sizes are available for immediate shipment. Metric and larger sizes are available upon request.
- Packing can be die-formed to exact dimensions for ease of installation and enhanced performance.
- Temperature Limits
- -450°F to 500°F/-268°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- C1056/C1057 pump: 300 psi(g)/bar(g)
C1056/C1057 valve: 2,500 psi(g)/170 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- C1056: 2000fpm/10m/s
- pH Range
- 0 to 14