Heavy-duty Cartridge Seal for Flue Gas Desulphurization
The Type 586 is a single, stationary cartridge-mounted seal assembly designed to contain the thick, corrosive and erosive slurries typically found in flue gas desulphurization processes. Made from high-grade materials, it has an integral PTFE guide sleeve to prevent clogging.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Cartridge design for easy fitting and minimum replacement time.
- Non-clogging protected springs offer improved reliability by preventing build-up of solids.
- Robust, corrosion-resistant materials.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 302°F/-40°C to 150°C
- Pressure Limits
- 224 psi(g)/16 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Standard Materials
- Primary ring and mating ring: Silicon carbide/silicon carbide
Retainer assembly: Hastelloy C-276 or stainless steel
Thrust ring assembly: Stainless Steel
Springs: Stainless steel
O-rings: Nitrile, Fluorcarbon, Ethylene Propylene