Universal Cartridge Ear Drive O-Ring Seal Head
The specially engineered, fully interchangeable ear drive O-ring seal head extends the functionality of the 5600 series product line for standard ANSI and large bore pumps.
The Type 5610V is a single cartridge using the ear drive O-ring pusher seal head.
The Type 5610VQ is a single cartridge arrangement using the ear drive O-ring pusher seal head along with a quench gland containing a carbon ring throttle bushing.
The Type 5620VP is a dual cartridge arrangement using the ear drive O-ring pusher seal head.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ear driven primary ring ensures maximum seal life under a wider range of operating conditions.
- Retrofits with existing 5600 seal heads.
- Optimized primary ring design provides greater reliability.
- Nonclogging wave spring is located outside of the product.
- Temperature Limits
- -20°F to 400°F/-30°C to 205°C
- Pressure Limits
- Up to 75mm / 3.000": 300 psi(g)max/21 bar(g) Over 75mm / 3.000": 200 psi(g)max/13 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Up to 5,000fpm/25m/s