Non-contacting Dual Gas Seal Cartridge for Pumps
The Type 2874 is an internally pressurized, gas-lubricated, non-contacting dual cartridge seal designed for use in API, ANSI and DIN large-bore seal chambers.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- ID to OD pumping spiral groove arrangement places process fluid at the OD of the inboard seal.
- Eliminates low flow regions in close proximity to inboard seal
- Reduces dewatering and hang-up
- Rotating mating ring imparts centrifugal flow to fluid in the seal chamber, which keeps fluid moving and helps prevent solids from falling out of solution.
- Temperature Limits
- -30°F to 500°F/-34°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 600 psi(g)/(41 bar(g)
Maximum differential pressure (process/inbd) is 150 psi(g)
- Speed Limits
- 1450 to 3600 rpm
Consult engineering for low- or high-speed designs.
- 1.375 to 4.000"
Consult engineering for non-standard sizes.