Universal Cartridge Seal Family — Single Cartridge Metal Bellows Seal
As the first truly universal cartridge seal, the modular family concept of John Crane's Universal Cartridge Seal series will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. The 5615 is available with either Alloy 20 or Alloy C-276 edge-welded metal bellows in either a rotating or stationary configuration.
The type 5615 seal is a single cartridge metal bellows seal.
The type 5615Q seal provides a quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
The type 5615L seal provides a quench gland with lip seal.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Engineered to be a performance leader.
- The Type 5615 single seal arrangements incorporate a edge-welded metal bellows seal head.
- The seal head/mating ring set is reversible allowing for stationary and rotating arrangements.
- ANSI B73.1M and DIN 24960 pump compliant.
- Modular design.
- Optimized pressure-balanced design.
- Available in in Alloy 20 and Alloy C-276 metal bellows.
- Hard faces available for abrasive applications.
- Temperature Limits
- Pressure Limits
- 300 psi(g)/21 bar(g)
- Speed Limits