Asymmetric Formed Metal Bellows Designed for General Purpose Use
Asymmetric formed metal bellows designed for general purpose use. General sealing duties include biotechnology, chemical processing, food processing, mining, oil, oil refining, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, wastewater treatment and water systems.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact design complies with European standards DIN 24960/L1N, ISO 3069 and BS.2557:1975. Inch sizes up to and including 2.625 in. Also complies with ANSI B73.1-1974.
- Asymmetric bellows form results in even stress distribution with benefits of greater strength and higher rate of flexibilty; seal is bi-rotational and inherently pressure balanced.
- Smooth profile is resistant to clogging and therefore ideal for slurries and fibrous liquids. Similarly, seal unit is easy to clean and sterilize in place.
- Unit construction ensures a simple-to-fit seal, with superior heat dissipation paths. Seal unit is reliable and does not wear the shaft.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 390°F/-40°C to 200°C
- Pressure Limits
- Up to 290 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps and other rotating equipment