Intelligent Seal Water Control System
Smartflow intelligent seal water control system uses seal water only when the mechanical seal truly requires cooling. The purpose of seal water is to cool a mechanical seal and lubricate the seal faces. Each seal type has specific flow requirements for seal water. Exceeding these flow requirements does not bring any benefit and generates extra costs due to increased water consumption. Smartflow satisfies the increasing need to protect our environment and reduce seal water usage and associated costs.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact and simple to install.
- Based on field tests and laboratory experiments, this system saves up to 97% of seal water compared to flow meter regulated control systems.
- Operation based on heat-activated shape memory alloy device; automatically adjusts to new operating conditions.
- No electrical power requirement.
- Fail-safe design and operation.
- 44 to 230 psi(g)/3 to 16 bar(g)
- Temperature Limits
Seal water outlet: 100°F/35°C
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.