General Purpose DIN, Multi-spring, PTFE Wedge Seal
A DIN seal for general low- to medium-pressure duties in the chemical, refinery, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Alternative seat designs and material options are available to suit product and operating conditions of applications. Typically applications of a corrosive nature, cryogenic and high temperature.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Complies with European Standard EN 12756, formally DIN 24960, ISO 3069 and API 610 specification for the petrochemical industry.
- A versatile design with multiple material options for the widest range of liquids and temperatures.
- An unbalanced seal with the advantage of being a very short unit fitted to a straight through shaft.
- Multiple S-rings ensure even face loading while compensating for acceptable shaft misalignment.
- Temperature Limits
- -60°F to 930°F/-50°C to 400°C
- Pressure Limits
- 247 psi(g)/17 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.