Universal Cartridge Seal Family — Wet/Dry-running Seal
The specially engineered, fully interchangeable wet/dry-running seal head extends the functionality of the 5600 product line for standard ANSI and large-bore pumps.
The exact combination of face loading and material selection incorporated into this optimized design permits operation in both wet and dry conditions.
The Type 5610D is a single cartridge using the special O-ring pusher wet/dry-running seal head.
The Type 5620D is a dual cartridge arrangement having a standard Type 5600 seal inboard and the special O-ring pusher dry-running containment seal outboard.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Fits ANSI B73.1M, ISO 2858 seal chambers
- Cartridge seal design
- Optimized primary ring for low emission performance
- Set-screwless outboard seal drive
- Register fit enlarged-bore gland plate
- Reversible seal head for rotating and stationary operation
- Dry-running secondary containment seal standard on 5620D dual seal
- Temperature Limits
- Pressure Limits
- 300 psi(g)/21 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
- Mixer and agitators
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.