Universal Cartridge Seal Family — API 682 Qualified Dual Cartridge Unpressurized/Pressurized Metal Bellows Seal
High-performance, low-emission, non-pusher seals, the Universal Cartridge 5600-1 Series is a modular cartridge seal family that includes interchangeable metal bellows and elastomer O-ring pusher seal designs specifically conforming to API 682. API 682 compliant, Category 1 — dual unpressurized/pressurized arrangement 2 or 3, Type B rotating metal bellows seal based on the 5625P design.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- API 682 Category 1 seals specific for ASME B73.1 and ASME B73.2 and ISO 2858 enlarged-bore chemical process pumps. Within the John Crane 5600 Universal Cartridge Seal series, a fully compliant line of API 682 versions are designed and qualification-tested.
- Fits ANSI B73.1M, ISO 2858 seal chambers.
- Cartridge seal design.
- API 682 qualification-tested.
- Optimized primary ring for low-emission performance.
- Set-screwless outboard seal drive.
- Register fit enlarged-bore gland plate.
- Reversible seal head for rotating and stationary operation.
- Edge-welded metal bellows.
- Pumping ring standard on 5625P-1 dual seal.
- Temperature Limits
- Pressure Limits
- 300 psi(g)/21 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.