Filtration Solutions for Fluid Applications
Indufil® liquid filters can be applied to almost any liquid application, from hydraulic and bearing oil systems to lubrication and water injection systems.
Filters in duplex configuration are recommended to ensure adequate, uninterrupted filtration of the process flow when changing the filter element.
Indufil's patented elements remove particle contamination and maximize reliable operation of the machine.
The original Indufil modular building principle — using machined parts from forgings — offers high flexibility and a compact design that provides plug-and-play solutions for any field upgrade.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Bolted, compact design
- Filtration fineness down to 3 microns, with efficiencies up to 99.9% (ß3>1000)
- Complies with all international design standards
- Zero-leak transfer valves
- Standard Materials
- Carbon steel A105/A106
Stainless steel 304/316(L)
- Pressure Limits
- 14.500 psi(g)/1000 bar(g)
- Certified to
- ASME VIII — U-stamp
European PED — CE mark
Chinese Manufacturing License
Russian GOST compliance
- Gas turbines