- Mike LeBlanc, P.E., Pulp and Paper Product Manager at John Crane
- Tony Platt, B. Eng. at John Crane
The Mill Challenge:
Improving your mill’s bottom line by eliminating annual outages due to gear coupling maintenance, costs and planned downtime on paper machines, potentially saving the mill up to $500,000 per day.
This webcast provides insights and real-world case studies that you can learn from and implement in your own plant, mine, or mill for improved results.
- achieve mill productivity goals with conversion to infinite-life disc couplings
- maximize critical pulp machine life through lower imposed loads due to lighter weight
- improve torque capability and transmission reliability on paper machines
lower maintenance costs and downtime
- improve paper machine reliability
- eliminate frequent lubrication expenses and annual maintenance costs
avoid unplanned and planned paper machine downtime that can reduce mill profits and output
- increase pulp production capacity to higher levels