Compact in-line seal water filter
SafeJet is an automatic seal water filter. Its operation is based on “flow-through” filter technology, which utilizes reliable laminar filtering method. This method uses several laminar filter elements and due to this, SafeJet is a solid, self-cleaning micro filter.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Solid and cost-effective structure.
- Reliable operation without any moving or wearing parts.
- Amount of flush water is very small compared to the output.
- Possibility for flush control based on pressure difference.
- Installed directly to the pipeline; no need for separate brackets.
- SafeJet 16: 40 gpm/160 liters/min
SafeJet 23: 57.5 gpm/230 liters/min
SafeJet 33: 82.5 gpm/330 liters/min
SafeJet 50: 125 gpm/500 liters/min
- Pressure Limits
- 140 psi(g)/10 bar(g)
- Temperature Limits
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.