A PG 74 (API Plan 74) system provides a clean, dry, regulated supply of pressurized barrier gas (usually nitrogen) to dual pressurized, non-contacting seals.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed in accordance with API 682 4th Edition"
- Ensures a clean, dry and regulated supply of barrier gas to a gas-lubricated dual seal
- Allows reliable operation of a non-contacting, gas-lubricated seal to achieve high-reliability, zero-emission sealing of volatile or hazardous fluids
- Standard Materials
- Panel: 304 Stainless Steel
Piping: 316/L Stainless Steel
- Process pumps
- Arduous applications demanding pressurized barrier fluid
- Mixer and agitators
- Elevated pressure and heat dissipation requirements
- Wide range of applications requiring high reliability across oil and gas, chemical and general Industry, and high-purity and organics
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.