Used to detect and monitor leakage of the inboard seal, these seal support systems can detect liquid leakage (API Plans 65 and 75) or gas leakage (API Plan 76), or a mixture of gas and liquid leakage (API Plan 75). A PD 75 (API Plan 75) collection system is used to monitor inner seal performance (level and pressure), where a dry-running secondary containment seal is applied to a process fluid that will condense at lower temperature or is always in a liquid state.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed in accordance with API 682 4th Edition
- Can be used to test the inner seal.
- A PG 72 (API Plan 72) system can be used in conjunction with PD 75 to ensure fugitive emissions are not released to the environment.
- Customized designs available to meet specific project requirements.
- Includes a pressure transmitter to indicate a build-up in pressure from excessive inner seal leakage or failure.
- Standard Materials
- Vessel: Carbon Steel (optional 316/L Stainless Steel)
Tubing/piping: 316/L Stainless Steel
- 3.4 US gallons/13 liters
- Process pumps
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.