53C accumulator-based seal support systems utilize a piston to maintain system pressure to pressurized dual seals and absorb barrier fluid thermal expansion while separating the pressurizing gas and barrier fluid. A range of heat exchangers can be packaged with the system, selection dependent on available plant utilities.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed in accordance with API 682 4th Edition
- Standard tubing or welded pipe construction and optional flanged connections
- Options available to meet project design and certification requirements
- Pressure transmitters or switches
- Accumulator sizes 2.5, 5 US gallons/10, 20 liters
- Standard Materials
- Accumulator: 316/L Stainless Steel
Tubing/piping: 316/L Stainless Steel
- Process pumps
- Arduous applications demanding pressurized barrier fluid
- Mixer and agitators
- Elevated pressure and heat dissipation requirements
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.