Flexible Graphite Gasket
Crane-Foil® is a premium-grade flexible graphite gasket material used in a wide range of services, where conventional gaskets will not withstand extreme temperature and/or pressures. Crane-foil gaskets feature the benefits of graphite, including resistance to most fluids, high temperatures and pressure changes. They provide excellent sealing, preventing product leakage and minimizing change-outs. Resistance to cold flow, weathering and aging make Crane-foil ideal where increased reliability is necessary.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Crane-foil has excellent compressibility characteristics under moderate loads, further reducing costs associated with installation and bolt retorquing.
- Stainless steel inserted gaskets provide additional strength for higher-pressure applications.
- Temperature Limits
- Oxidizing: -400°F to 850°F/-240°C to 455°C
Non-oxidizing: -400°F to 5432°F/-240°C to 3000°C
Stainless inserted: -400°F to 1800°F/-240°C to 1000°C
- Pressure Limits
- 2,000 psi(g)/136 bar(g)
Stainless inserted: 10,000 psi(g)/680 bar(g)
- pH Range
- 0 to 14 (except strong oxidizers)
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.