The CPR bushing is designed to reduce or restrict process media from entering the stuffing box or seal chamber and, in turn, extending the packing or mechanical seal life. This product is designed for use in most types of rotating equipment, which handles a wide variety of services. With the maintenance person in mind, the CPR Bushing Kit contains products for removal of existing packing and lantern ring, plus items necessary for installation.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The CPR bushing can be furnished split or non-split.
- Can be custom-fitted.
- Utilizes system pressure as an advantage.
- Back flush control and reduces stuffing box pressure.
- Can be used with clockwise or counter-clockwise shaft rotation.
- Reduce packing ring requirements.
- Increased packing life.
- Reduced water and power consumption.
- Reduced maintenance and downtime.
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment