Heavy-duty Cartridge Seal for Boiler Feed Circuit Applications
Suitable for larger equipment, the Type 270F is a boiler feed seal designed for the most demanding performance, and is normally supplied as a cartridge. The face and seat are computer-engineered for optimum distortion control leading to high reliability and long operating life. The cooling circuit can be equally effective in reverse as well as forward rotation.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Advanced computer-designed faces for optimum performance under all temperatures and pressures
- Stationary spring for high-speed application
- Robust drive mechanism for high torque and long life
- Cartridge construction for ease of assembly
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 500°F/-40°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- 1000 psi(g)/69 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- Process pumps
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.