Balanced Single-spring Cartridge Seals for Refinery and General Oil and Gas Service
Patented single-spring drive to minimize clogging. RRAL/R is an API 682 qualified cartridge design.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Type RREL/R is ideally suited to light hydrocarbon services and is a low-emission seal design.
- Type RRAL/R is used for general hydrocarbon and water service and is qualification tested to API 682.
- Both designs are available in component or cartridge form and feature a flexible single-spring drive, which provides "soft" drive for start-up, increased misalignment capabilities and increased resistance to corrosion.
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 500°F/-40°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- Vacuum to 1015 psi(g) / 70 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 4500 rpm
- API 610 Pumps
- Oil and gas (refineries)
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.